Introduction: It is a short term course of six months. The syllabus is very much parallel with the requirements of modern job demands.
CONCEPT OF DBMS
1) Introduction to Oracle 11g
2) Introduction to SQL
3) SQL approach for advanced application
4) Adding procedural capabilities
5) Triggers and Packages
6) Advanced Database Concepts
7) Basic Database Administration
Examination: All the students will have to appear in the institute's examination at the end of the course to get the institute's certificates.